- Each year, Society for the Performing Arts offers the widest range of performing arts experiences in Houston. Click here to view the current 2019-2020 season.
- How do you become a subscriber? All you have to do is buy 4 or more shows in any one season.
- Subscriber benefits include: saving up to 20% on full priced tickets, priority seating, limited ticket exchange privileges (and no extra fees to exchange tickets), and access to all shows before they go on sale to the general public.
- You can become a subscriber by ordering online or calling the box office at 713.227.4772, M-F 9-5 pm.
- Generally, children aged 4 and above are welcome to attend SPA shows, although not all performances are appropriate for younger children.
- Children may sit on a parent’s lap however the City of Houston Fire Code requires each person entering the venue(s) to be accounted for by purchasing a ticket
- Late seating policy is at the discretion of the artist
- What should you where? Whatever is comfortable for you. You will see attire ranging from casual dress to cocktail dresses and suits, depending on the event.
- Parking is available in the Theater District Parking Garage for $12.
- Street parking is available but not guaranteed. All street parking after 6pm and on Sundays is free downtown.
- Food & beverages are available for purchase in the lobby.
- Accessible seating is available, please contact the box office at 713-227-4772 for details.
- The box office open 90 minutes prior to each performance.
- The Theater Lobby will open to the public 60 minutes before the show start time and seating is possible 30 minutes prior to the performance
- No photography or recording is allowed during performances
While our tickets are non-refundable, we do offer a few options to accommodate you.
- If you are unable to attend a performance, you may donate your tickets up to 24 hours prior to the start of the performance for a tax-deduction.
- Donate by mailing them to our offices at 615 Louisiana, Ste. 100, Houston, TX 77002 or calling the box office at 713-227-4772. An acknowledgment of your donation will be sent to you in the mail within 14 days.
- All season ticket holders can exchange tickets at no cost (pending show approval), and single-ticket buyers can do so for a $5-per-ticket fee. Group tickets cannot be cancelled or exchanged.
How to exchange your tickets:
- In person at the box office at Jones Hall. Office hours are M-F 9-5 pm.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org a scanned copy or photo of your tickets with the word “VOID” written on them, including the performance you would like to exchange into.
- Exchange by phone at 713-227-4772.