With the most diverse programming in the Theater District, there are limitless possibilities for planning a group outing with Society for the Performing Arts!
Groups may consist of friends, employees, executives, church or temple members, students, alumni or tourists. As long as there are 15 or more people—it’s a group! And any group is entitled to a Group Sales discount of 10% off the single-ticket price to select performances throughout our season.
- Groups of 15 people or more receive discounts and save on single ticket handling fees.*
- Standard Groups: Groups of 15 people or more receive 10% off
- Student/Senior Groups: Receive 15%-50% off
- Corporate & Sponsor Groups: Receive 10%-15% off
Groups may reserve seats before they are available to the general public. Book early to obtain the best seats for your group.
No two groups are the same! We will work with you to make your group’s experience the best it can be, and tailor it to your needs.
SPA’s Online Code
Sometimes, we just cannot get 15 people together. No problem, ask our Group Sales Associate about SPA’s Online Code website link service, which allows you to receive discounted tickets for smaller groups by entering a special password.
* City and Theater District Handling Fees still apply. Restrictions may apply.
Group Sales Associate
Society for the Performing Arts
615 Louisiana, Suite 100
Houston, Texas 77002-2715
How to Order
- Select your performance, and contact our Group Sales Associate to book your reservation.
- Reserve your seats with a non-refundable 10% down payment.
- Our Group Sales Associate will work with you to arrange possible pre- or post-show amenities. NOTE: The group leader will be responsible for all contracts and payments for services ordered through outside vendors.
- Final payment is due within 30 days before the performance. All reserved tickets will be released at close of business on that day with or without notice.
- Full payment will be required for any group reservations made within 30 days of the performance. NOTE: Tickets will not be put on hold within 30 days of any performance.
- Tickets will be mailed to the group leader after SPA has received final payment. If you purchase your tickets the week of the show, they will be made available to you at the Group Sales Will Call window before the performance. NOTE: We recommend that you pick up your tickets prior to the day of the show to distribute to your group.
- Group leaders will be required to distribute tickets to their group before entering the hall.
- All sales are final. There will be no exchanges, refunds or cancellations.