$10 Student Series Tickets
SPA reserves a limited number of $10 student series tickets to four select evening performances each season. Through the Student Series, SPA aims to provide K-12 and college students affordable access to the world's best performing artists from all corners of the globe. TEKS-aligned teacher guides are provided for most Student Series performances. Click here or call 713-632-8113 to purchase tickets.
COMPAÑIA FLAMENCA JOSE PORCEL October 10, 2015 | 8:00 PM | Jones Hall
Direct from Madrid, Compañia Flamenca Jose Porcel returns with its unique blend of classic and traditional flamenco, performing its newest work, Flamenco Fire
. BALLET HISPANICO
October 24, 2015 | 8:00 PM | Jones Hall
For its return to Houston, the company will perform its first full-length narrative work - Gustavo Ramirez Sansano's CARMEN.maquia.
This work is a bold and electrifying reimagining of Georges Bizet's iconic opera about a passionate gypsy. THE BAND OF THE ROYAL MARINES AND THE PIPES AND DRUMS OF THE SCOTS GUARDS
February 19, 2015 | 8:00 PM | Jones Hall
Houston audiences will be awe-inspired as The Band of the Royal Marines and the Pipes and Drums of the Scots Guards take over the Jones Hall stage in a grand display of pageantry and ancient military traditions highlighted by precision marches, haunting bagpipes and energetic Highland dancing. CHARLIE ALBRIGHT May 7, 2016 | 8:00 PM | Cullen Theater, Wortham Center
Hailed as "among the most gifted musicians of his generation" by the Washington Post
and praised for his "jaw-dropping technique and virtuosity meshed with a distinctive musicality" by The New York Times
, pianist Charlie Albright will be making his Houston debut. Please Note:
- Reservations and advance payment for the Student Series are required.
- A non-refundable deposit of 10% is required to hold a reservation. The remainder of the balance is due 7 business days before a performance. Payment in full is due at the time of the order.
- There are no refunds or exchanges for unused or unneeded tickets. Additional tickets are subject to availability.
- An adult chaperone for every 10 students attending a Student Series performance is strongly recommended. Both students and chaperone must purchase tickets.
- All seating is assigned on a first-come, first-served basis as reservations are paid in full.
Call 713-632-8113 for more information or to make a reservation. Tickets will be mailed upon receipt of payment.
Target Field Trip Grants
This school year, Target will award 5,000 grants of up to $700 each to help fund field trips to great educational destinations like SPA's student matinee performances!